Canada, Ontario

While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's.He was driving black SUV.

Same story as everyone else. Because I helped him with directions he offered to give me a gift. But asked for some money to help pay for it lol. First, he wanted to "give" me 3 jackets for $100.

I told him I'm not going to bank to get extra cash. I had $35 on me and then he only offered one jacket. I got scammed.

Shame on me.Lesson learned, $35 after.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ga milano jacket from Ga Milano and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ga Milano to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ga Milano for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ga Milano?

Comments

Exact same thing for me at Hill crest mall today. Same story. Paid him 55 for 2 !

Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more