Canada, Ontario

While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's.He was driving black SUV.

Same story as everyone else. Because I helped him with directions he offered to give me a gift. But asked for some money to help pay for it lol. First, he wanted to "give" me 3 jackets for $100.

I told him I'm not going to bank to get extra cash. I had $35 on me and then he only offered one jacket. I got scammed.

Shame on me.Lesson learned, $35 after.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ga milano jacket from Ga Milano and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ga Milano to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ga Milano for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ga Milano?

Comments

Exact same thing for me at Hill crest mall today. Same story. Paid him 55 for 2 !